Stole this from a facebook friend. Hope you think it's as funny as I do! I particularly like number 9 :-)
10. They have a range of about 20 miles before they over heat, break down, or run out of gas.
9. Only the owner knows how to operate the door to get in or out.
8. It is difficult to drive fast with all the fence tools, grease rags, ropes, chains, syringes, buckets, boots, and loose papers in the cab.
7. It takes too l...ong to start and the smoke coming up through the rusted out floor board clouds your vision.
6. The Border Collie on the tool box looks mean.
5. They are too easy to spot. The discription might go something like the: The driver's side door is red, the passenger side door is green, the right front fender is yellow, etc.
4. All the stuff in the back makes it hard to see if your are being chased. Your could use the mirrors if they weren't cracked and covered with duct tape.
3. Top speed is only about 45 mph.
2. Who wants a truck that needs a years worth of maintenance, u-joints, $3,000 in body work, tail lights and wind shield.
And the number one reason:
1. It is hard to commit a crime with everyone waving at you.